Convenient MD Urgent Care Review
ConvenientMD Urgent Care clinic provides high-quality, convenient, affordable services. This care clinic specializes in treating injuries and illnesses. The team of this medical center is always ready to treat patients of all ages in a friendly environment. This clinic poses itself as walk-in clinic. It means no requirement for making an appointment.
ConvenientMD Urgent Care offers the following services:
- Illness. Common diseases this clinic treats are colds & coughs; the flu (influenza); strep & sore throats; vomiting & diarrhea; allergies; sinus infections (Sinusitis); earaches and ear infections; urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Injury. Common injuries this company is engaged in treatment are broken bones & fractures, sprains and strains, lacerations and cuts, neck and back pain, animal bites and scratches, abscess incision and drainage, foreign object removal, poison ivy.
- $20 sports, school, and camp physicals. It is a pre-participation physical examination. There are 3 main issues to be met. They are: 1) valid for 1st through 12th grade and traditional undergraduate college students; 2) does not include any ancillary services, labs or tests that may be required; 3) parent or legal guardian must be present for the visit.
- DOT Physicals. The fee is $70.
- Free flu shots. The vaccination is carried out to patients aged from 6 months and over. If you are insured flu shot will be done for no cost (absolutely free for you). For patients under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present.
- On-site prescriptions. They are available in New Hampshire and Maine Clinics. Pre-packaged prescriptions cost $15 each. This clinic accepts cash, check, credit, or debit cards.
- State-of-the-art X-ray imaging.
- Lab services.
Illnesses and conditions to be treated there are:
- bronchitis & pneumonia;
- colds & coughs;
- earaches & ear infections;
- ear wax removal;
- eye irritation & infections;
- flu viruses;
- headaches & migraines;
- poison ivy;
- sinus infections;
- skin rashes;
- strep & sore throats;
- urinary tract infections (UTI);
- vomiting & diarrhea;
- abscess incision & drainage
- animal bites & scratches
- bites & stings
- burns: 1st & 2nd degree
- foreign object removal
- fractures & broken bones
- lacerations & cuts
- neck & back pain
- sprains & strains
- tick bites
This clinic has offices in New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts. New Hampshire offices are located in Bedford, Concord, Dover, Exeter/Stratham, Keene, Merrimack, Nashua, Portsmouth, Windham/Greater Salem. Maine offices are located in Bangor, Brunswick, Portland, Westbrook. Massachusetts offices are Bellingham, Falmouth, Newburyport, Plainville, Quincy, Weymouth.
The business hours are 8 am – 8 pm, 7 days a week. Unfortunately, there is no general contact number. Each office has its own number. Contact page looks in the following way:
3 Nashua Road Bedford, NH 03110
Route 101; Next to Bedford High School
2 Dobson Way Merrimack, NH 03054
Exit 11 off Everett Turnpike
So, visit the “Contact Us” page and find the department you need and ring up.
This clinic has an option known as “online payment”. You should fill in patient info, payment info and submit a form. They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. The data you fill in is secured by DigiCert Inc. The owner is ZirMed, Inc. The data is encrypted with a 128-bit.
Category: Clinic Review