FastMed Urgent Care Review
FastMed Urgent Care has offices along with all the territory of Arizona, North Carolina, and Texas. This care facility is considered the nation’s largest urgent care providers established in 2005. For the working process, this clinic counts nearly 6 million patients. This clinic has the following values:
- Webster (Web) F. Golinkin – Chief Executive Officer;
- Jeff Fields – Chief Financial Officer;
- Alex Gray – Chief Growth Officer;
- Danielle Barrera – Chief Operating Officer;
- Ashish Singhal, M.D. – Senior Medical Advisor;
- Lane Tassin, MD, BLS, ACLS, PALS – Regional Chief Medical Officer, West Region;
- Thomas Brant, MD, FACEP – Regional Chief Medical Officer, East Region;
- Jill Chait – Senior Vice President, Operations;
- Amrita Sahasrabudhe – Vice President, Marketing;
- Will Basham – Vice President, Sales.
Services and Treatment
This clinic has made the following services available:
- urgent care services;
- flu prevention&treatment;
- family medicine;
- sport medicine;
- women’s health.
Our patients get a broad spectrum of family medicine and urgent care needs. The medical staff includes licensed physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners with an exemplary certificate and genuine concern for our patients’ well-being.
This company cooperates with the Department of Veterans Affairs in Phoenix since July 3, 2019. FastMed collaborates with TriWest Healthcare Alliance, the administrator of VA’s Community Care program nationwide. This care is accessible to Veterans at all FastMed locations along with North Carolina, Texas and Arizona.
Sell your practice
If you have such a medical practice for sale, inform this clinic, please. They are expanding the service territory. They have stepped out from the states of Arizona, Texas and North Carolina. They will make up a favorable offer. They will unit your company with FastMed Urgent Care.
This clinic uses these six major stages to smooth the transition:
- superior clinical care and guidelines;
- robust operations, EMR, and IT support;
- innovative equipment and facilities;
- strict compliance standards;
- top-notch training programs;
- aggressive marketing, communications, and branding program.
This clinic’s corporate office is located at 935 Shotwell Rd #108, Clayton, NC 27520. The available phone number is 919-550-0821. The second office is 9060 East Via Linda, Suite 250, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. The available phone number is 480-545-2787. If you have any problems with billing you are welcome to address customer care support over the numbers: Arizona: 480-545-1413 and North Carolina & Texas: 919-359-2667.
Category: Clinic Review